Sunday, March 14, 2010

From the Heart...an Update

My ‘great plan’ for 2010 was to write a weekly blog to go with each of my weekly television programs. I think I got as far as the first week. This is sort of like how I am with New Year’s Resolutions and dieting… So here we are in March and when I looked at my website for the first time in 3 months and realized I still had Christmas up, I put myself in time-out for bad behavior.

Thank you for your patience and here is a very quick recap before we launch into planning for Holy Week and the Resurrection!

2010 has been a year of CHANGE! The year began with launching the new “Hope Biblical Training Program” for Hope for the Heart at the Hope Center. As Director, I attend to the details, work with the students, grade papers, and write the weekly 25 page Study Guide to go with the topic that June is teaching from the Biblical Counseling Keys. Whew! I love it but it does take a lot of time.


Our aunt, who we have been caring for, went into the hospital and required one of us to be with her day and night during part of January and most of February. She went to be with the Lord on February 22 and our family came to town for the funeral. Bear with me, because I love pictures and have them posted on my Facebook, a few with this blog and some coming for the website. I do believe a picture is worth more than a thousand words…especially when it comes to grandchildren.

After the funeral, my son Christopher decided to move back here from New Jersey and serve as my administrative assistant, much to my delight. I feel hope on the horizon that I can finally get caught up!

We are waiting for our precious baby granddaughter from Ethiopia and do deeply covet your prayers for the upcoming court date and all the ensuing details. Thank you!

Now I really do plan to provide weekly blogs…thank you for your grace and understanding.


Photobucket

No comments: